(807) 482-2479 ex.#253
RRFNs – Receivables – March-31-2016 HOUSING – RENTS RECEIVABLE (Pg. 5 & 6)
Housing Application and Approval Procedure:
Rainy River First Nations Housing Policy, and Rental Arrears Policy
HOUSING CALL TO NEW APPLICANTS: 6 UNITS UNDER CONSTRUCTION ALONG BEAR STREET – 3 BEDROOM AND 2 1/2 BATH
In order to be accepted for any of these 6 units:
Applicants must submit all pertinent information regarding their:
- location – (present living conditions)
- for a couple – must give state names and information
- income information – OAS, Retirement benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Disability Benefits, etc.
- Are there any kind of arrears owing to the First Nations, by the applicant or co-applicant?
- Rent references (if any)
- Submit letter of interest and also fill out a housing application specifically for these units.
Deadline for submissions:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017 – NOON.
Alain Tanguay – Housing Coordinator